Pink and white aesthetics on Zirconium Dioxyde
With Stefan Picha
To book your place please call 01625 413990 or email email@example.com.
Ever encounted difficulties matching the many different types of gingival shades?
Topics covered include:
- Masking a zirconium-dioxide framework
- Minimising shrinkage on larger span bridges
- Optimising your firing cycles at each stage
- Dealing with the challenges of pink and white aesthetics
- Really understand the importance of natural looking gingiva
- Learn from the commercial full arch specialist and apply it to your daily work
Stefan has consolidated the key points of this 2 day course in a detailed technical workbook - which you will be able to reflect upon and utilise, over years to come
|Friday 18th and Saturday 19th March
Cendres+Métaux UK Ltd.
Further details about the Techstudio can be found
« Back to overview