Purchase of materials containing precious metals
Independent. Reliable. Expert.
Expertise. Care. Industrial Technology.
Quick and professional processing.
Precious metal refining is and remains a matter of trust. Who knows exactly what their scraps contain and whether the processing costs are justified? We offer you an open and transparent accounting analysis. The analysis is carried out by state-sworn Swiss precious metal assayers (essayeurs jurés) who are personally liable for the results.
- is obliged by statutory regulations to check the identity of its customers and the legal origin of precious metals that are handed over or delivered by post to the company for processing
- will not accept any assets that originate from tortious or criminal activities or from terrorist organisations or which are used to finance the same
- only accepts precious metal waste that originates from a business that holds the necessary approvals and where the relevant obligations according to the Precious Metals Control Act (PMCA) and the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) have been fulfilled
- foreign goods can only be accepted if accompanied by proof of correct importation into Switzerland (import declaration)
- approval to exercise intermediation in the finance sector according to Art. 14 AMLA
↑ Back to overview
If you are not yet a customer of Cendres+Métaux Refining we require the following documents:
- Form FO 7.239 to identify the contractual partners and beneficial owners
- Certified copy of an official identity document(passport, ID card)
- Copy of extract from the Swiss Commercial Register - no older than 12 months - if available
- In certain cases we require confirmation of power of attorney
Please include completed accompanying form FO 7.241 with every delivery.
Forms are available in PDF format in our Download Centre. They must all be signed by an authorised signatory/authorised signatories.
Correctly completed forms simplify and expedite for both of us the trouble-free handling of the commencement of a business relationship and the purchasing of precious metals.
Why you should entrust us with processing your waste materials containing precious metals:
- Most up-to-date separation technologies = efficient recovery
- Short processing times
- Transparent charges
- Simple cost structure
- Small quantities