Livento® press is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic of the latest generation for the press technique.
- The high strength values of the material can be experienced when grinding Livento® press.
- The fit is perfect even after being fired several times.
- The margins remain precisely in the desired shape and elaborate post-processing is eliminated.
- The shades remain reliably stable resulting in lifelike aesthetics.
- The material demonstrates a homogeneous structure.
|Indications||veneering shells, inlays and onlays, partial crowns, anterior and posterior crowns, hybrid abutment crowns, 3-pontic bridge in the anterior region, 3-pontic bridge in the premolar region up to max. 2nd premolar as terminal abutment|
|Press blanks||Bleach: Medium transparency in four Bleach shades. Bleach 1 with the highest brightness, Bleach 4 with the highest chroma.|
|ET: Close to natural enamel transparency. Particularly suited for additional veneers.|
|MT: Pronounced medium transparency. Close to natural dentine.|
|LT: Low transparency with high brightness and a medium degree of opacity. Particularly suited for a thickness from 0.7 mm.|
|HO: High opacity. Already provides excellent coverage, even at low layer thicknesses. Particularly suited as framework material.|
|Opal: Close to natural enamel transparency. With particularly opalescent properties. Particularly suited for additional veneers.|