The CM LOC® is a simple, hygienic, user-friendly and patient-friendly solution for hybrid dentures with a significant advantage: divergences between implant and abutment can be corrected up to 60° (± 30°). Thus, the CM LOC® anchor system covers a wide range of clinical applications and simplifies the insertion of dentures.
- Easy: user- and patient-friendly application.
- Modular: a complete, modular prosthetic system for a wide range of clinical applications.
- Hygienic: new abutment design without a central retention hole for improved clinical functionality and increased wearing comfort and ease of cleaning.
- Durable: optimised female part design with retention inserts made of the high-performance polymer Pekkton® for good wear resistance.
- Compensable: divergences of up to 60° can be compensated for to provide stress-free insertion of the prosthesis.
- Compatibility: the CM LOC® and CM LOC® FLEX abutments are available for all common implant systems.
Highly divergent and worn Locator abutment.
Checking divergences and gingiva heights with the CM LOC® Flex Aligner.
Position is fixated with cement.
Final situation after correction of the various implant divergences.
Extension of existing female parts with CM LOC® Extractor.
Finished maxillary prosthesis.
Prof. Dr. med. dent. Joannis Katsoulis, Clinic for Reconstructive Dentistry and Gerodontology, University of Berne, Switzerland
MDT Patrick Zimmermann, Zahnmanufaktur Zimmermann & Mäder, Berne, Switzerland
Abutment in situ
Female part mounted on analog
Lider-Tech Dental Lab, Łukasz Sopałowicz, Poland
Work in the laboratory
CAD/CAM-milled reinforcing framework made of Pekkton®
Mounted CAD/CAM retention element on bar