Over the past few years the Cendres+Métaux Group has been considerably growing now leading to an overall size of about 700 employees. By entering this new dimension of company scale and the rapidly changing regulatory environment around ESG reporting, a more structured, compliance-driven approach to ESG is required. We are thus in the process of adapting our management systems on a group level to reflect these important developments.
For us, fulfilling our environmental, economic and social responsibility means ensuring that employees across all hierarchical levels act according to a shared understanding of values and valid principles. These requirements are set out in the Cendres+Métaux Group Code of Conduct.
To improve our social and environmental impact and contribute to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, we have joined the Swiss Triple Impact Program and have committed ourselves to four ambitious pledges for the future:
Goal 1: By 2027, we reduce our production materials by 10% in proportion to the total production volume, compared to 2021. [SDG 12, 13, 8]
Goal 2: By 2025, we increase our employee satisfaction at work to 80% and are Great Place To Work®-certified. [SDG 3, 5, 8]
Goal 3: By 2030, we are carbon neutral (Scopes 1 & 2) and commit to the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi). [SDG 13, 7]
Goal 4: By 2027, our main suppliers (by spend) comply with our Code of Conduct. [SDG 8, 12]
The detailed pledges can be viewed in the STI Directory.
For Cendres+Métaux, the term “quality” is more than just a word. Cendres+Métaux attaches great importance to fostering a comprehensive quality management system and invests considerable resources in developing and maintaining it. Thanks to our diverse and comprehensive global certifications and our standards management, customers and partners can rest assured that our management system and products meet stringent regulatory requirements. This enables us to adapt quickly to new technologies, procedures and a host of normative requirements while working on projects, making us a reliable partner for our stakeholders.
As part of this process, we are guided by our quality policy
- Quality means customer satisfaction. We identify customer needs at an early stage. We offer our customers high-quality support and advice.
- Quality means fairness. We are committed to maintaining flawless business relationships and act according to high moral, ethical and social standards.
- Quality means conformity. We meet the legal requirements. Our risk analyses and assessments guarantee security and quality.
- Quality means protecting people and the environment. We minimise the risk of accidents and increase productivity by ensuring a high level of safety in the workplace. We make optimal use of energy and raw materials and reduce our environmental impact.
- Quality means process control. We master our processes. Our motivated and highly-trained employees guarantee success.
- Quality means continuity. We consider our quality policy to be an important part of our corporate culture. We are committed to continuous improvement. We minimise existential risks by adopting clear risk scenarios.
The Cendres+Métaux Group is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Cendres+Métaux Medtech is also certified according to ISO 13485 and is FDA-registered. Dental products comply with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and bear the CE-mark.
Cendres+Métaux Luxury+Industry is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) and the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI). As part of our RJC membership, we meet its Code of Practice (CoP) and Chain of Custody Standards (CoC). Luxury+Industry is also subject to AMLA auditing.
Internal material testing: we operate our own accredited metallurgy and analytics laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025.
Traceability: we guarantee that the origin of all the products and materials we use is, and continues to remain, traceable.